Monday, August 18, 2014

My New Friend In My New Class

         I have a new friend in my new class. His name is Muhammad Fatih Haunan. You can call him Fatih. He is my tablemate now. He live at Pasir Honje VII No.40 Bandung. He Born at 24th of June in 1999. He has 2 little brothers and 1 little sister. He came from Istiqomah Junior High School. He has a dream that he want to be a pirate king, Wow!

          He is a short and thin man. He has curly hair and fair complexion. His size of shoes is around 39. He has hazelnut brown eyes. His blood type is B. It describes his easy going and free trait like usually B type does.

        Now i will describe his favor. His favorite food uis chocolate and cheese. He loves art and computer subjects. "Same like me,his hobbies is sleeping and playing games. He likes Bondan Prakoso,but i think he don't enjoying music very much. His favorite game is Dragon Nest and SDGO. His favorite movie is Final Fastasy 7.

      It's very nice to meet him. He is funny and friendly person. I hope we can be the good friends forever.If you want to see his ezquisite  face, see below. Check It Out! V


No comments:

Post a Comment