Monday, August 11, 2014

My Identity

  Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Hilman Ardika Wibowo. You can call me Hilman or Dika.  I was born at October 13th 1999. Now I sit at X IPA 3 at SMAN 3 Bandung. If you want to go to my house,you can visit at Cisitu Lama No.26 Bandung. I have 1 brother in siblings. My favourite food are sushi,noodles,fried rice,and steak. My hobbies are watching TV,playing games,and sleeping.

   I have a slim and average height body. My height is about 168 cm tall and my weight is around 50 kg. My hair is wavy and black. My complexion is fair. I have some mustaches above my mouth.

   Every human in this world  have their own strength and weakness. Of course because I'm only a human, so I have my own strength and weakness. Every human have their own 'Beauty And The Beast' when they were living. There's no one will become a perfect person you know.

   Many people called me good at academics,funny,and easy-going person. But I still trying to make my beauty better and better and become the best of them. But I don't want too satisfied with them to still improve and search for the new beauty that i can have.

   But I realized that I have many weakness too. I'm not good at listening,controlling mind and emotion,and many more. I will keep trying to cover my bad and trying to be a good person. But I hope you will enjoy and accept me everything will happened.

   Thanks for reading this simple and short identity, hope you like it ;)


     For bonus,you can see the most handsome guy in the world my photo below


lemme skate B)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment