Friday, January 9, 2015

My Holiday

    Hello there! long time no post. Well, now I want to tell about my first holiday while studying at SMAN 3. I was very happy that we can get a 'free time' after we get so much tasks and exams at our school. But unfortunately, this holiday is not as beautiful as I expected. This holiday actually just like prayer-eat-play at home-sleep-repeat, and play with some friends sometimes. I was expected before this holiday gonna be exciting with going far out from the city. But that wasn't come true that makes me a little dissapointed.

   The first reason is the first day of the holiday I was sick. I got fever for 4 days, then my dad got the same fever for one week. Because of this fever, we didn't going anywhere. The second reason is my parents is going to buy some house. So, we must saving much money and notgoing somewhere far. And the final reason is my mother was very busy at work. Well, these problems makes the holiday being little boring.

     But this was not bad enough, because there are some things that makes me happy. Started from the second week of holiday, my big brother bring me some box to me. And that box are the box for Nintendo 3DS,the game console that I always wanted before. But unluckily, we got pink body color of that, altough we are all boys. But I don't really care, the main point is for playing some cool games. I really love this console and play it everyday while this holiday.

 

  
     

      Then the "new year's eve" is coming! My mom brings so many foods and drinks for celebrating the new year. We baked some corns and meats with soda and juice for the drinks. They are so delicious! so we were busy to eat them while waiting until 0.00 A.M with the crowd of beautiful fireworks colored the sky. We saw them popping out at the balcony of our house.




      And finally I and my big brother going to Jakarta. We must accompany our grandmother and grandfather there. We using some travel to get there. At Jakarta, we always eat expensive foods with grandma and grandpa. They were very happy because that we can accompany them altough there were quiet. We travel around Jakarta that makes me more happier. Plus, our cousin was there so we aren't bored and playing some games together.



  I can't describe this holiday feelings because there was little boring but exciting. But this is much better than the busy time of school (lol)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment